Below is a rough guide as to how our localization process usually works:
1. Text files: You will need to send us all the text you need translated in excel spreadsheet format.
2. Text review: Person in charge of the text reviews the files needed for translation, calculates number of words, time needed and costs.
3. Team formation: According to the result of the review we assign a project manager and a team of the most qualified and suitable native translators.
4. Game analysis: We would then playtest the game thoroughly to understand the tone, background, game type, fun factor and other nuances to make sure nothing is lost in translation.
(It would be ideal if you can provide an APK, if you aren’t able to, at least providing screenshots or gameplay videos would help us to make sure the text is really suitable for the game)
5. Translation and proofreading: We will use our AI based TM software to keep the quality and consistency of the translation to the highest possible degree.
During the translation and proofreading, we will review the translation and make sure it is as suitable as possible for the target language and culture. While at the same time making sure to stay as true as possible to the original language and tone of the game.
During whole process, we will be in communication with you so any issues or queries can be resolved in a timely manner.
6. Final review: After finishing the translation stage, we will do a final review before sending you the fully translated files
7. Delivery: We then send you the completed translation, at which point you are good to go!
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Spanish (LatAm)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
If you have any inquiries or wish to receive a quote head over to the contact page and send us a message.